Invest in Paros.
Greece-Cyclades, the Island of Paros
Paros is one of the island of Cyclades famous for its picturesque villages with narrow paved roads and traditional houses painted in blue and white, beautiful sandy beaches, fertile land and fields rich of local vegetation and flowers. With its gentle climate and quiet atmosphere Paros is considered one of the "Pearls of the Aegean" the nickname of the Cyclades. Naousa village with its charming fisermens port and its old town is located northeast of the island. Naousa is famous for its nightlife with fine restaurants, traditional taverns, bars and plenty of shops. Several sandy beaches and crystal clear sea waters are surrounding the island. Parikia is the islands capital, the islands principal port and distances 12 km from Naousa and 23 km from the airport.
Seaside Land has chosen Paros island for real estate developments because:
- For the next decade the island is among the top European destinations in terms of second home project developments.
- It has a lush environment, natural creeks and small traditional villages lying next to the seaside.
- It has a modern and fully organized road network connecting safely all islands villages and main locations.
- It provides a new built hospital and two distinct medical examination centers.
- Is daily connected with scheduled ship routes to the port of Piraeus and to the other islands. During the summer additional fast ferry routes connect the island to the port of Rafina, another principal port of Athens not far from Athens International airport.
- It features a well structured network of water supply system.
- It has a high speed Wi-Fi infrastructure.
- It features an autonomous energy production plant.
- It is known for its temperate climate with constant temperature and high sunshine periods throughout the year.
- It offers one of the lowest costs of living in Greece secured by a well organized agriculture and livestock farming.
- Is known for the untouched environment, traditional villages to visit, plenty of water sports and hobbies to do, fine restaurants to enjoy fresh fish and local dishes and beach bars to enjoy fun.
Seaside Land will provide all further information about the Luxury Villas Collection and the New Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Paros. For more informations, please contact us by filling the appropriate form.
- It offers a small airfield for light planes and a new airport is under construction that will finish by the end of 2016. This will offer more visitors to the island and an extension of the touristic season.
Request for addtional informations